- March 1, 2018
- Posted by: Bob
- Fine machines with good durability, and an excellent design for chip cooling.
- New series just introduced the Avalon 821 at 11 TH/s The 841 out this summer will be at 13 TH/s plus. According to preliminary specs it should be more efficient than the Antminer S9
- This series is nearly identical with the S9 in power use per TH/s
- Should be able to run on a dedicated 110 circuit with the proper power supply. (huge advantage for those without 220 power)
- For the record I have run Avalons for years with NO failures. Controllers yes have failed but not the miner.
I will be converting some of my farm to Avalon’s over the next few months.